Badseloop is a 800 Ha game reserve with many different species of animals, including Gemsbuck, Blesbuck, Blue Wildebeest,
Bushbuck, Bushpig, Duiker, Giraffe, Impala, Klipspringer, Kudu, Livingstone Eland, Nyala, Ostrich, Red Rhebuck, Reedbuck,
Tsessebe, Warthog, Waterbuck and Zebra
Optional game viewing in open safari vehicles offers fantastic wildlife encounters to get close to nature and to experience the beauty and fascination of the bushveld region.
What to Bring
• Comfortable walking shoes.
• Sun hat.
• Cameras and binoculars.
• Light, neutral coloured clothing.
• Warm jackets are essential in winter (May to August).
• Euphoria Golf Estate and Hydro is situated approximately 5km from Badseloop Lodge.
This exciting course has been expertly designed by Annika Sorenstam and the unsurpassed beauty of the Waterberg landscape offers a unique golfing experience.
• Nylsvley Nature Reserve is a provincial reserve run by the Limpopo Tourism and Parks Board. It is open to the public every day of the year from 06h00-18h00. The area has a list of 426 bird species, about 46% of the species found in the southern African sub-region.